END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Please read the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before you use the Solution (the antivirus software and its related services and features). This is a legally binding contract. By assenting electronically, or installing the Solution or using the Solution, you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any entity or individual you represent or for whose Device you acquire the Solution (collectively “you”). If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not continue the installation process, do not use the Solution and delete or destroy all copies of the Solution in your possession or control.
This Agreement relates to your use of certain software (“Software”), services or hardware and related firmware, including any Updates (each, a “Solution”) in connection with which you are accepting this Agreement, and any related Documentation.
SYSVOOT may amend this Agreement at any time by notice provided to you in accordance with this Agreement, and your continued use of any affected Solution at any point at least 30 days after the notice date will constitute your acceptance of the amendment of this Agreement. SYSVOOT may require that you accept the amended Agreement in order to continue using any affected Solution you have previously acquired. If you decline to accept the amended Agreement, SYSVOOT may terminate your use of such affected Solution.
- 1 LICENSE
SYSVOOT grants to you a non-exclusive license to use the Solution and the Documentation for the agreed period indicated in the Applicable Conditions, including any extensions or renewals of the agreed period (the “ Subscription Period”), provided that you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- 2 OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
The Solutions and Documentation are the intellectual property of SYSVOOT and are protected by applicable copyright laws, international treaty provisions and other applicable laws of the country in which the Solution is being used. The structure, organization and computer code of any Software and firmware are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of SYSVOOT. To the extent you provide any comments or suggestions about the Solution to SYSVOOT, you grant SYSVOOT the right and license to retain and use any such comments or suggestions for any purpose in its current or future products or services, without further compensation to you and without your approval of such retention or use.
Except as stated in this Agreement, your possession, use of a Solution does not grant you any rights or title to any intellectual property rights in the Solution or Documentation. All rights to the Solution and Documentation, including all associated copyrights, patents, trade secret rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, are reserved by SYSVOOT.
- 3 RESTRICTIONS
You may not copy or use the Solution or the Documentation. You may not, and may not permit any third party to:
- 3.1use any authorization code, license number, username/password combination or other activation code or number supplied by SYSVOOT in connection with any Solution (“ Activation Code”) on, or for, more than the number of Devices specified by the Applicable Conditions;
- 3.2disclose any Activation Code to any party other than SYSVOOT or SYSVOOT’s designated representatives
- 3.3use any Solution to provide or build a product or service that competes with the Solution;
- 3.4use or attempt to use any Solution to:
- upload, download, stream, transmit, copy or store any information, data, or materials, or engage or assist in any activity that may
- infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; (b) contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind,
- harm or attempt to harm others;
- have the potential to incite or produce conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually discriminatory or otherwise objectionable
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- assist any fraud, deception or theft;
- 3.5damage, disable or impair the operation of, or gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to, any Solution or to any property, Devices, software, services, networks or data connected to, or inter-operating with, such Solution, or to any content or data stored, accessed or delivered through such Solution, by any means, including by hacking, phishing, spoofing or seeking to circumvent or defeat any firewalls, password protection or other information security protections or controls of whatever nature;
- 3.6test or benchmark, or disclose or publish testing or benchmark results, for any Solution without SYSVOOT’s prior written consent; or
- 3.7defeat or circumvent, attempt to defeat or circumvent, or authorize or assist any third party in defeating or circumventing controls on the use of copies of any Solution or software of SYSVOOT