SYSVOOT Terms and Conditions of Use
SYSVOOT and its affiliations including boards, blogs, discussion forums, personal message tool, content and services (the " Website") are provided by SYSVOOT together with its affiliates (collectively, "SYSVOOT", “we”, "us", and "our") to its customers (individual consumers above the age of eighteen (18) years) (referenced below as “you” or “your”) for their own and personal use of the Website.
These SYSVOOT Terms and Conditions of Use (“ Terms”) govern your rights and obligations upon which you may use the Website.
By clicking "Accept Terms & Conditions of Use" or otherwise electronically indicating assent, you agree to the terms and conditions of the SYSVOOT Terms and conditions.
- 1 DESCRIPTION OF THE WEBSITE
The SYSVOOT Website is designed to create and support an online where, subject to all of their obligations under the Terms, our customers can more easily receive information from us about our products and services. You agree not to use any services, or access any areas of the Website, that we have not specifically authorized you to use or access.
- 2 REGISTRATION
In some cases, we may permit certain participants who are already registered with SYSVOOT to access the Website without re-registration. In those cases, the participants will be deemed a "Registered Participant" upon their acceptance of these Terms. In other cases, to access the Website, you may be required to register for an account by completing our participant registration form. After our review of your registration information, we may issue a Participant User ID and password to you, in which case you shall become a "Registered Participant" after acceptance of these Terms. In addition, you may be invited to provide personal profile information that may be used by us in accordance with our Global Privacy Statement and viewed by other participants. Further information about registration, personal profiles, and our use of your information can be found here.
You represent and warrant that all the information that you provide to us in the participant registration form is truthful and accurate. If you provide any false, inaccurate, or incomplete information in your participant registration form, we may immediately terminate your account and access.
Registered Participants are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and shall not share their Participant User IDs or passwords with anyone. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of any Participant User ID or password. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all access to, and use of, the Website (including all activities and transactions) by any person logging in under your account.
- 3 USE OF DOCUMENTS
Except as otherwise indicated on the Website, you may download, view, copy and print documents, including graphics incorporated in the documents, that we publish on the Website ("Documents"), including but not limited to, white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs subject to the following:
- 3.1the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes;
- 3.2the Documents may not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcasted in any media;
- 3.3any copyright and proprietary notices are replicated in any copies of the Documents; and
- 3.4the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way.
Except as set forth above in this Section and where your use constitutes an exception to copyright law (also known in some countries as “fair use”), you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents or other content from the Website in whole or in part without the express authorization of SYSVOOT.
Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Any uses of the information from the Website that differ from those described above must be authorized in writing by SYSVOOT.
Any posted Documents may be updated, deleted, or modified by SYSVOOT from time to time without prior notice.
- 4 ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
- 4.1Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or the rules, guidelines or terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Website.
We reserve the right to improve the Website and to better enhance your experience with, and use of, the Website by prohibiting certain conduct and removing any content from the Website. Consequently, you agree not to:
- 4.2use the Website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- 4.3impersonate any person or entity;
- 4.4violate the legal rights of another party, such as by infringing another's intellectual property rights through the posting, including but not limited to, infringing copyright or trademark laws, or rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary rights, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same;
- 4.5forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Website;
- 4.6use the Website to compile commercial, political, or charitable mailing lists or to facilitate the transmission of spam, junk email, chain letters, or obscene or profane content;
- 4.7upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials (including sweepstakes materials);
- 4.8post direct links to executable files (.exe) that are not from a SYSVOOT domain;
- 4.9harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses;
- 4.10use, download, copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of the Website’s participants or other people, or usage information or any portion thereof;
- 4.11upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- 4.12falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- 4.13restrict or inhibit any other participant from using and enjoying the Website;
- 4.14create multiple accounts on the Website, or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- 4.15violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- 4.16access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any SYSVOOT accounts, computer systems or networks;
- 4.17attempt to gain unauthorized access to any parts of the Website or any SYSVOOT accounts, computer systems or networks;
- 4.18interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any SYSVOOT accounts, computer systems or networks;
- 4.19use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website or any SYSVOOT accounts, computer systems or networks.
- 4.20Supplementary Rules, Policies, and Participation Guidelines
In addition to these Terms, you will comply with all supplementary rules, policies, and participation guidelines applicable to the Website, either posted on the Website or which otherwise may be provided to you from time to time. Such rules, policies and participation guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference. You agree to periodically review the changes to the Website, and to cease all use of the Website if you are unable to agree to these changes. Your continued use of the Website after such changes have been made constitutes your constructive agreement to the changes.
- 4.1Prohibited Conduct
- 5 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- 5.1Use of SYSVOOT Intellectual Property
This Website, contains the valuable intellectual property of SYSVOOT. You may use such intellectual property as necessary for you to view the Website, as otherwise authorized under these Terms. However, you receive no other licenses or rights, whether express or implied, in any SYSVOOT intellectual property that you may access through this Website.
- 5.2Software Licenses
From time to time, you also may be granted download access to executable software code via the Website. You understand and agree that your use of that software is subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable software agreement or other agreement executed or accepted by you. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble such software, and these Terms do not grant you any rights with respect to such software.
- 5.3 Trademarks
SYSVOOT, the SYSVOOT Logo, and other related graphics, logos, service marks, and trade names used on the Website are the trademarks of SYSVOOT and may not be used without express written permission from SYSVOOT. Other identifiers that may appear on the Website may be the property of their respective owners.
- 5.4Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We respect the intellectual property of others. It is our policy to respond promptly to claims of intellectual property misuse and, where applicable, may include, in appropriate circumstances, disabling a participant’s ability to transmit and/or store material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating such participant’s ability to use the application at all.
- 5.1Use of SYSVOOT Intellectual Property
- 6 EXPORT COMPLIANCE
You agree to comply with all relevant export control laws, including US trade embargoes and sanctions and security requirements, and applicable country or local laws to the extent compatible with U.S. laws and you may not access, download, use or export the Website, in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable export laws or regulations.
- 7 TERM AND TERMINATION
You understand that the Website is provided by SYSVOOT as a convenience, but that SYSVOOT may modify, alter, suspend, or discontinue any or all of the Website at any time.
We may suspend or terminate your access if you breach any of the material terms of the Terms, including your failure to comply with the SYSVOOT Participation Guidelines or other aspects of the Website terms. Upon termination, all your access rights to the Website will immediately cease and you must promptly discontinue all further use.
- 8 THIRD-PARTY SITES
The Website may provide links to third-party sites or resources, or may allow you to access content on a third-party website. Such resources or content may be subject to third-party terms of service and privacy policies. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party sites or resources.
- 9 OUR LIABILITY
If we fail to provide the Website (or perform any other obligation) as set out in these Terms or as required by the law, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure or negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if you and us were both aware at the time we entered into these Terms that the losses or damages would be a likely result of us failing to perform our obligations.
We are not responsible for:
- 9.1losses or damages that are not foreseeable, beyond our control and which we cannot avoid through appropriate actions;
- 9.2losses or damages that are not caused by breach of our obligations set out in this Terms or at law;
- 9.3losses or damages that are caused by your breach of these Terms; or
- 9.4economic or intangible losses resulting from the performance of these Terms.
- 9.5Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) willful misconduct or gross negligence; or (d) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability.
- 10 GENERAL INFORMATION
- 10.1Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the country you live in, and you can file legal disputes in the courts of that country.
Our failure to enforce any terms of these Terms is not a waiver of such term.
We may update or modify the Terms from time to time, including, by way of example only, due to a change to applicable law or to ensure better functionality of the Website, provided that the overall structure of the Website as a whole will not be changed to your disadvantage. We will notify you of modifications of the Terms via email notice to the most recent email address we hold for you, or postings of update notices, or " Product Update Announcements" section of the Website, or otherwise. The notice will give you the opportunity to refuse to comply with the changes by taking certain action specified in the notice. However, please note that if you do elect to refuse to accept such changes, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Website provided that we are unable to provide the Website to you based on the unmodified Terms. In any event, you agree that your failure to object to the changes to these Terms within fourteen (14) days after we provide notice thereof will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If a court of competent jurisdiction decides than any part of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms shall still apply and remain fully enforceable.